Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in south jersey


Slip & Fall Accidents and Injuries Atlantic City, Cape May Court House & Southern NJ.

SLIP AND FALL Injury Attorneys

Were You Injured By A Slip & Fall Accident?

When a person slips and falls they are often embarrassed and the last thing they want to think about is filing a lawsuit. Even so, it is important to understand that a few simple procedural moves could help you preserve your right to compensation should you decide to pursue a claim somewhere down the line.

What To Do After A Slip And Fall Accident:

1. Report the accident as soon as possible

2. Get medical help right away

3. Name and number of witness & take photos

4. Get legal help

What is a “Slip & Fall” Injury?

“Slip and Fall” is a term used for a personal injury case in which a person is injured on someone else’s property. These cases generally fall under the broader category of cases known as “Premises Liability” claims. The premises liability doctrine imposes important duties on property owners to maintain and operate their property in a safe manner for visitors, including: offices, sports arenas, gyms, shopping malls, grocery stores, movie theaters, playgrounds, community pools, public parks and apartment buildings. If you were injured on someone else’s property, you may have a valid cause of action against a business, government or residential property owner whether you are a social guest attending a party, a customer making a transaction, a vendor conducting business or even an uninvited person trespassing on the property.

Different requirements apply depending on whether the property is:


For example, while a two-year Statute of Limitations generally applies to slip and fall accidents, there is also a requirement that written notice of a claim be given within 90 days to any public entity who may be sued. While there is no similar requirement as to private entities, it is essential to document the condition of the property as it existed at the time of the accident and obtain information as to when the owner knew or should have known about the condition that caused the accident.

Get The Maximum Compensation For Your Slip & Fall Claim

At HYBERG, WHITE & MANN, we aggressively pursue the maximum available compensation from the person or entity whose failure to maintain their property caused you harm. We serve Northfield, Linwood, Atlantic City and all the surrounding areas.  Contact our personal injury lawyers today: (609) 407-1000.

Message Us

Get In Touch Below. Ask Any Questions or Request a Free Legal Consultation!

Don’t Delay


Get a Free Legal Consultation Today!

Or Call Now: (609) 407-1000

I understand and agree that submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship or agreement to provide legal services.

Want to learn more about our legal services? Consult with one of our workers' compensation or personal injury attorneys by contacting our lawyers or call (609) 407-1000 today. Our Attorneys proudly serve all of Southern New Jersey including the nearby areas of Northfield, Pleasantville, Galloway, Linwood, Atlantic City, as well as, Atlantic, Cape May, Camden, Cumberland and Ocean Counties and the greater Southern New Jersey region. We look forward to working with you!

Open Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Weekends By Appointment Only

The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Each case is unique and we encourage you to seek licensed legal advice to ensure all of your questions are answered. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice based on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the state of New Jersey.

Call Now Button